Municipality of Tiwi, Province of Albay, Philippines
- As part of a team of eight consultants, I assisted the Municipality of Tiwi in completing their Comprehensive Land Use Plan, Zoning Ordinance, and Local Development Investment Plan within four months.
Municipality of Bacacay, Province of Albay
- As one of two field supervisors, I guided a team of 18 undergraduate students on technical and administrative decisions in updating the local Ecological Profile. The Municipality of Bacacay currently uses the Ecological Profile in their own development planning processes.
A Solid Waste Management Study of the University of the Philippines Diliman
- As one of two field supervisors, I guided a team of 15 undergraduate students on technical and administrative decisions. The outputs were submitted to the University Chancellor.
Master of Science in Environmental Science
- With two co-authors, I led the publication of an international journal paper on solid waste management.
Assistant Professor of Geography at University of the Philippines Diliman (2017-2019)
- I was awarded a 2018 Public Service Writing Fellowship
Professional experience in development projects for climate change, transportation, and local governance
- I have been project technical and research assistants of development consultancy companies, where I handled projects including:
- Roadmap for Air Quality Communication of Baguio City
- USAID SURGE Project
- Manila Bay-Pasig/Marikina River/Laguna (MAPALLA) Ferry System Project
- C-5 Transport Development Project
Press CONTACT ME so I can send you my full CV!
Access my Academia profile for unpublished graduate papers.