Summary of Services Offered
Technical Assistance in Environmental and Urban Planning
Does your team need an environmental or urban planner who specializes in spatial analysis and solid waste management?
Is your local government unit scrambling to meet the June 2020 deadline?
I have been a Licensed Environmental Planner since 2018!
I was involved in the planning processes of the Municipality of Tiwi and Municipality of Bacacay.
As a geographer, environmental scientist and environmental planner, I can help you in local government planning, particularly:
- Comprehensive Land Use Plans (CLUP)
- Climate Disaster Risk Assessment (CDRA)
- Ten-Year Solid Waste Management Plans
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Interested in solid waste management planning?
Are you looking for someone to speak about environmental science, environmental planning and geography?
I was Assistant Professor of Geography in the University of the Philippines Diliman for two academic years.
Focus Areas and Sample Presentations
- Creating Cities, Shaping Individuals
- System Dynamics Modelling and Urban Environmental Systems
- An Overview of Secondary Cities
Do you need coaching on your research papers?
I am lead author of an international paper on solid waste management.
I have also handled research methods and field methods courses for more than 50 students.